Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

My American bulldog pup,(6 months old), and my English Springer Spaniel,(3 1/2 yrs old), got into the worst fight today! I had to break it up and I am still shook up over it.

Both females, which maybe I shouldn't have mixed together as pets. I researched the Am. bulldog and hope I can deal with her fighting traits. My Springer has somewhat of a bully attitude. Her name is Princess and it fits! They were fighting over a toy. Princess Leia, the Springer is always taking things away from the bulldog, Petunia. Petunia adores Leia, but she was on top of her fighting fiercely back when the fight was going on.

Well, I am going to do my best with these dogs. We love them both.

If you have any suggestions or comments please post them. Thank you. Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment