Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Behind Every Cloud There Is Sunshine

Another cloudy day in St Louis. When the sun does come out we really appreciate it!
I alway remember that when it gets hot and sunny, sometimes the rain doesn't show back up for days. Then everyone wants the rain! We humans are hard to please!lol

I am still revelling in the joy of being a grandmother once more! My new granddaughter and her mommy are doing fine, I am happy to report! I am home waiting for them to call and let me know if they need any help. Of course, I plan to go see her very soon and take her PaPa Johnny with me!

He is getting used to my children, his step children, and the idea that he is grandpa. This has been new to him as he was a bachelor for years and never had children in his first marriage. He is a good step father and grandpa!

We live a couple of hours drive away from my son and his little family. We don't get to see them as often as we would like to.

We still have little Caleb on the way. My oldest son and his wife are expecting him in July. We are excited for his arrival also!

Stop and smell the flowers, hug someone, and look at the stars in the sky. You will look at things differently if you do this.... God's peace.

1 comment:

  1. What an uplifting and inspiring post this is. Thanks so much for sharing. And congrats on the new grandbaby in July. May our Lord continue to bless you and your family. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete