Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gulf Oil Spill, and Our Friends

The disaster in the gulf of Mexico is unbelievable.  I mean, you just can't imagine the magnitude of this atrosity!  I am praying that God Almighty intervenes and helps them get this thing stopped and that the clean up efforts progress quickly!   Please join me in praying!

I used to vacation along the gulf coast, it has some of most spectacular beaches!  I am so sad that this is happening.  We can put men on the moon, but can't seal up this leak in the ocean floor.  Um, I mean gusher!
Well, I know God and He can!

We are living in the last days, the end of the ages, as the Bible says.  The disasters, and earthquakes, disease, volcanos, economies, governments, lack of morals, trying to do away with God in society, wars and rumors of wars, and especially when countries shun Israel.  These are the signs of the soon coming of Christ in the great calling away of His people, the church.

R U Rapture ready?  Accept Jesus into your heart and ask him to  forgive you of your sins.  He will do it, and you will be rapture ready immediately.


 John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever should believe on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment