Search This Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Sunday!

It is the Lord's day, and He proclaims it to be the day of rest.

I love the Lord Jesus Christ! He helps me all of the time as well as His heavenly father,God.

The beauty of spring time is mesmerizing after such a long, cold, winter. It really is cool to see the new life emerging! All of the birds are singing, grass is turning green, magnolia blossoms,and all of the trees and bushes are blooming. I really like seeing the daffodils and tulips, they look and smell so sweet!

I am going to plant some wild flowers soon, to cover some ugly spots around my house.
I love gardening, but I don't really have a good place to garden in my yard because of my 2 dogs. They rule the back yard, and there is not much room in my front yard to plant things. Last year I planted in big pots.

I could sure use some gardening tips for gardening with dogs, and gardening in the yard in the city.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment