Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ok, I love to talk. My secret is out, so I'll tell you a little about me and my grandchildren to start with. I grew up on a large farm in Mo. the oldest of 4 kids, and I have been married 5 times. (No, I am not trying to keep up with Elizabeth Taylor.)lol My story is quite different, and would take to long to go into now. Let's say I just didn't want to share my husbands with other women, and one died suddenly. My current husband and I have been married going on 4 yrs. now and I adore him!

I have 3 grown, married children, 2 sons and a daughter and a son inlaw, and 2 daughters in law who I love like my own children!

Drake is my first grandchild.( He is pictured below), and Abigail (Abby), is my 5 mnth old granddaughter.( Also pictured below) I love being a grandma and my grandson named me Gah Gah. hh

Oh my goodness, they stole my heart away the first time I laid eyes on them! It's overwhelming to see your grandbaby for the first time. I think you see your child all over again through them.

I have made it a point to babysit Drake form the time he was born often, so he would know his grandma. I live 2 hours north of him. He watched baby Einstein and Sponge Bob Square pants from the time he could focus his little eyes! He is so smart! He started talking, crawling, and walking early. He is so loving, and gives me hugs and kisses all the time! At almost 4 yrs old he knows his colors, alphabet, numbers,letters, and how to run the dvd player and computer. Amazing! Yeah?

His mommy is a school teacher and his other gah gah is a retired school teacher and she watches him alot while mommy works.

Abby is precious too! She is a good, sweet baby! We are blessed to watch her grow and learn, as I get to babysit her 2 days a week because she lives nearby. She is trying to say words already and sure gets her point acrosss to us when necessary! lol

Please write to me about your children or grandchildren. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment