Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Is Finally Officially Here

Where does the time go?  Thanks for all of your prayers for John and I. He is stable now and we are enjoying the holiday season.

We are having blizzard conditions here in St Louis today. We had a lovely snow and now the winds are gusting up to 60 miles per hour. The wind chill is suppose to be -15 by morning.  That is kind of unusual around here, and with the humidity here in Mo. it makes it feel much colder.

When I lived in Idaho and then years layer in Minnesota, the dry cold was much easier to take rather than this mid west  damp cold. It seems to slice right through you.  

I just stay in and enjoy looking out at the beautiful snow and blowing conditions. It is so cozy inside with my hubby and two doggies.

I went to a wonderful Christmas musical last Monday, I have been watching Christmas shows and movies on t.v..  I did most of my shopping online for the first time this year, and it is great!

What kind of weather are you currently experiencing?    How do you do your Christmas shopping?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUELu8o5KJg

No comments:

Post a Comment