Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3rd 2011

Wow the 3rd day of January!  I went to a late Christmas with my family down on my parent's farm in rural southeat Missouri on New Years day.  We had a great time!  My hubby had a chest cold and stayed home and rested.  I am glad to say he is better now.

The time for New Year's resolutions to begin, and be put to the test.  Mine, of course is always, to lose weight.  We will see!  It is a constant battle for me due to the fact that I have degenerative arthritis all over my body.  It keeps me handicapped to do many activities, much less exercizing.  Thus, I must try to eat correctly to lose weight.  This gets boring and I crave carbs.  I am also diabetic, so I need too lose weight and eat right.  If anyone reads this blog and has some good answers for these combinations of issues and weight loss. I would sure like to hear from you!

I signed up at Dr Oz's website today to see if I can get some advice there.

John and I were doing good with our healthy eating, until he decided to begin eating normal again.  I feel off the healthy eating wagon also.....

When I was younger it was difficult to lose weight, and now, with older age and a slow metabolism, it is seriously difficult.   Why can't someone just invent a pill that will curb appetite without unhealthy side effects?   I mean, this is 2012 after all, and we can fly into outer space, and have cures for diseases, why not simple remedies for weight loss?


Ok I am off my soap box now, lol.    

Happy New Year and I hope you great success at all of your endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment