Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hot Times In the Summer

Yes, we are sharing our 2+ weeks heat wave with a great deal of the country.   No real end in sight, and this calls for lots of air conditioning.  I am so thankful for that great invention!  My heart goes out to those people who have to work out side, or do not have air conditioning in their homes.

I believe the arguing in our nation's capitol is hot this summer also.  will they ever get it right?  It upsets me that we have such incompetent leaders in the White House.   I say they need to start at the top of the government and cut the spending in the politicians pockets first, and then begin cutting in areas that are rediculous projects that make now sense at all.  where is that missing stimulus money to begin with?  Nough' bout that!

I have my daughter's things together now, and will be anxious for the day she can come and get it.  I will be traveling to where she lives tomorrow and visiting with family in the country for a few days.  I may take a load of stuff to her, just to get it out of our house.

I have been researching and reading as much as possible about full time RVing and getting more expert advice on cheap camping, budgets, and fun things to do.

We are having our truck looked over tomorrow, and our 5th wheel checked out this week,  so when the time comes we can take off with a worry free mind.

I am at a stand still for getting the house any closer to being ready, other than packing some things to take with us.

 I will be out of town for a few days, so I will blog when I back...        Blessed times!

No comments:

Post a Comment