Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Is In The Air, As they Say

We broke from our record breaking heat finally.  I actually have taken Toto on a couple of walks this week.
I have found that my blood is still circulating. Ha ha!  Yes, I need to be moving more, and I have actually felt like it this week.

 We stayed home for Labor Day weekend, last weekend.  My body was adjusting to the cooler weather approaching, and my tummy was doing weird things.  R&R is our cup of tea.  John and I sure hope to become more active when we get to Florida. We hope to feel better there both mentally and physically, and get more exercise in the "Sunshine State".

We are settling with the insurance company this week on our accident with the camper.  This will bring us to getting it back from the repair shop, and taking it out for a small camping trip to make sure everything is in working order. Then we can get back to finishing cleaning the rest of the house out, selling our 3 cars, lawn mowers, and sticking around for my dad's 80th birthday party Oct. 7th.  Then we hope to be leaving soon after. This has been a long time coming, but I am glad we have missed out on the stormy weather down there recently.

We need to all pray for the folks who have been affected by the hurricanes and tropical storms.  It has been devastating to many.

I miss my grand babies already, and I am still here in Missouri. It is hard to get together with them when I am not feeling well, or they are busy with their parents.  If my health was better, I would try to see them more often. I pray they come to visit us in Florida, and I pray God provides for us so that we can come to visit them in Missouri 3-4 times a year.  It is exciting to think of living in Florida, yet a bit frightening to be that far away from our family, especially the grand babies. If we can't handle it, we can always come back. That is the plan anyway, God's will be done.

I have been reading all of the material that I can find on living in and RV, and living full time in one.  I am researching as much as possible about what to expect when staying in the state park campgrounds.  I read where people are friendly when living this lifestyle, and there is a feel of community among campers.  That would be refreshing!  I enjoy friendly people, and we do not have that much here in St. Louis.

I hope to learn catch fish in the ocean and find a pool to swim in regularly. The ocean is such a fascination for John and I.  I feel very close to God there, and feel his power and presence near his great creation.  The Lord will have to help me with my apprehensions......... such as snakes, bears, sharks, and I hope to not run into an alligator. lol   Really, I probably have put too much emphasis  on thinking of these things. It comes from watching  to much Animal Planet on TV.

I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
I pray that God blesses you tremendously!
If you are out of work, I pray that he gives you a really good job !
If you are sick, I pray that he heals you!
If you are mourning, I pray that he brings comfort to you.  

I pray that if you do not know Jesus as your Savior, that you will ask him to live in your heart today.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment