Search This Blog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Good Day To Blog

Another beautiful day in the neighbor hood. Warm weather, Relaxing Saturday, time spent with my sweet grand daughter and my daughter.  Nothing like a sweet 4 year old to brighten my day.  We watched the movie "The Croods" ate popcorn, and drank Koolaid.  A trip to the local park gave us some much needed fresh air.

Now at home, I am on my computer, after watching "Hell On Wheels" my favorite Saturday night program with my sweetie.  I am computing and watching TV at the same time.

In my late 50's brings an easy going life. Disabled, so the demands are minimum, I find enjoyment in simpler things more than I did when I was younger.

The world out there is becoming more dangerous each day. People killing one another, terrorists threats, disease and poverty are rampant. God helps us all!

A precious little boy named Super Sam passed away 2 days ago. He touched the lives of so many people with his courage, wisdom, love, and did I mention bravery? his smile lit up my heart and I did not know him personally, his life spoke volumes to young ad old. I am praying for his loved ones because the hole left in their lives will not be filled. But Super Sam is in the Heaven we all dream of, with no pain, running free and never to be sad or sick again.

I don't know much about blogging, but I love to write, and I hope you will join me here to be a part of this blog with your thoughts and friendship. Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment