Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Love Life

Life is so short.  Days can seem so terribly long at times.  January seems very long to me.  But now it is almost over.

When I was in my teens and twenties I thought I would never get old.  I just disqualified the notion.  Most young people do.
But  I am here to tell you, you just turn around and you are 40, 50, and wondering what happened?

This post is about appreciating each day of our  lives.  I know it's difficult at times when things are not going well. Still, there is always tomorrow, and hope, as long as we are breathing.

So, as much as is possible,  take life one day at a time and do what makes you happy. Work smart, play a lot.  Even while raising children,  have your fun, and then family fun. Whether it is a date night,  vacation,  or doing something simple such as time at a park, zoo, fishing or swimming.

You will be so glad you did.  You can't recall time,  so do things now.

 The golden years are not always golden,  healthy, or possible.

Loving life gives you freedom to enjoy life.  Your goals will become brighter and fulfilling when you enjoy your life.  In your youth, you can make the changes that you need to accomplish your goals.  The sky is the limit!

I wish I could go back as many people my age wish also.  We would have made better decisions,  reached for the sky, and made the most of each day.

So off you go, loving life,  living life to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment