Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Week

Here we are in the week of Thanksgiving! One of my favorite holidays!  My husbands 2 sisters went all out and bought us a grand Thanksgiving meal from The Cracker Barrell Resturant! Our fave! God bless them!  We don't know how we will feel from day to day, so we can't make definite plans to get with family, and that is why his lovely sister's did this for us. They are precious!  We also got a 100 dollar gas card for early Christmas gift. What a wonderful surprise!

I am thankful for so many things, that is would fill a book!  My family and friends! My warm home and car, pets, food, clothing, medicine, and I could go on and on.....God knows my heart. I am thankful for his son Jesus and for saving my soul from sin.

Israel is having to defend herself from Hamas as I write this. my heart goes out to the innocent people being affected by this turmoil. God always backs Israel, who are his chosen people. They win because of this. They can not stand back and be bombarded by missiles from their enemies. They must fight back! May God have his way. Please pray for the people.

I am enjoying our little puppy, Molly. We take her to the dog park several afternoons a week. She has so much fun running with the other doggies. It gets my hubby and I out of the house too. She is a ball of white, soft fur. She is a sweetie, and loves attention like a little kid. lol.

I hope you and yours have a wonderful Thanksgiving wherever you are!  I pray for those who don't have food and shelter. I pray we can all reach out to someone this Thanksgiving, and make a difference in a life.


Jesus is coming back soon to take his bride, the church, home! What a glorious day that will be!  I Thought of this as I looked at the half moon tonight, and watched beautiful white clouds sweep by it. I thought of Heaven, and the angels, and most of all of God.  He is infinite and all knowing.

May God bless yu all today and always!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeGJi11_HBI

No comments:

Post a Comment